This is my target for the month of JANUARY 2008  

Monday, December 31, 2007



The Handphone with camera really made me excited hehehhe but then... the no. 1 for the month of November 2007 is RM14,446 ...my current sales is far far away from that figure hahahah but no harm done if I am trying to aim for that handphone, rite? Anyway, I don't want to push myself to extreme level of pressure so I will do it based on my ability ... because that's one of the reason I resigned my previous job hahahah ....go go Trisha ... chaiyok!!!!!!!!!

WHOEVER WANTS TO SIGN UP AS AN PREPAID AGENT MASTERELOAD CAN DO SO WITH ME FOR THE X'MAS PROMOTION PACKAGE & GET URSELF A HOTLINK SIMPACK FOR FREE, PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO:
CALL / SMS - 013 634 8761 / 017 381 3200
YM: trisha_kyrill
EMEL: mastereload_trisha@yahoo.com

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post