More story on GOJI  

Thursday, February 07, 2008

As I told u all on the previous post, my fren, Uncle Ibrahim came on the evening with a box of GOJI GUARANA .. even though there is soya flavor but i chose guarana...at nite, I prepared a cup of GOJI GUARANA for my hubby. Hehehe after drank it, we went to Bangsar and in the car, he told me.. he was having a headache ..but not as strong as I had on the first nite I drank it .. after all, he was able to drive us all back safely...hehehhe

My sister also drank it .. and I asked her, anything strange happened she said no...stomachache only...this gal I tell u...body immunity very strong...hahaha
Today is the second day...my hubby still having the headache..but getting better...after all,, that is what we needed..time for our body to become comfortable with the new GOJI ... like me, no more headache.. more energetic and healthier to handle house chores and 3 children aged between 10 mth - 2 1/2 years.. that is also my hopes towards my hubby..hopes that he is able to cope with GOJI ... gain more energy to do his daily works! Chaiyok Abang!

To my sis, hopefully GOJI will help her to reduce her weight hahahah...don't u want to see her photo before and after taking it?





MORE INFORMATION : CALL / SMS : UNCLE RAHIM ( 016 223 0178 )

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


0 comments: to “ More story on GOJI