GOJI (BUAH LYCIUM)  

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Last week, I met with my fren who came to see me to give the lastest product that he is selling rite now for me to try... He has tried it and now, he consumes it daily.. he told me that after 2 sachets, he had seen the remarkable effect... his DIABETES level decreasing , MORE ENERGETIC , BETTER eyesight for a 75-year old man .. so on..

Frankly speaking, I was a bit reluctant to try it when he shoved me the packets because it is a health supplement... hehehhe it is a norm for us young people to decline this kind of product...maybe because of its taste or smell or any other reasons just to convince ourselves why must we reject it..m rite?

But then , when I got back... I changed my mind and tried a packet ...huh ... really tell u... after I drank it... it tasteless ..no problem to consume it but the effect after that ... I was likely high...and had having a terrible headache ...seemed like migraine and nausea .... it made me feel uneasy to sleep that nite ... and the headache never go away ..for the rest of the day!huh... really challenging .. imagined that I had to fight over my headache, nausea and etc...I really wanna to make a stop..but then my hubby said, why don't u try for another packet...looks how things turn on? if u think that u r still don't want to go for it anymore ...it's ok...huh..kind of very caring aa...so I tried another packet on the 2nd nite ... and the same thing happened ..now I have to put a big bowl beside me just in case I vomit ..because that was what I felt at that moment ...huh.. uneasy ... couldn't sleep well at that nite ... and I was so damn relieved when I woke up the next morning because I could tell my hubby.. NO MORE SACHET!

But things changed on the 3rd... even though I stopped taking any after the two packets.. but i could feel something had changed... i felt more energetic, less temper, less stressful and the list accumulating ... hehehhe...now, i have to re-think ... and after a long thinking and I, myself had seen the improvement in my quality of life ... i have decided to prolong but now with the usual packets ony ...not the extra type because of my size, i might not suitable for that extra!EXTRA DOSAGE U...huh...do u know that , any dosage of my medication will be cut half of adult dosage because of my size ..that's why one tablet of panadol is enuff..if I take more than that ..im considerably in 'high' hahhaa

Today, my fren will come to give a box of GOJI GUARANA consists of 20 packets... will last for 20 days! Let us see how things going on...ok!
Oh ya, forgot to mention that my hubby really like the taste of the coffee ...


This is the product that I tried and became 'high' hehehhe i prefer to use term 'over dosage' but it is recommended to try this because its more powerful for a quick effect..... u can get this in a box or packet ...
Name : GOJI EXTRA
One box : RM 95 ( Non-member )
One sachet : RM 6

This is the one that I'm going to try ..waiting for my fren to come and give it to me ...



Name: Goji Guarana
One box : akan diberitahu kelak
One sachet : RM 4

and this is the GOJI COFFEE with Eucommia .. my hubby likes it very much!



Name : Goji Coffee with Eucommia
One box : RM 21 ( non-member )
One sachet : RM 2

Wonder how the GOJI looks like? This is the pic that I took from the website ..



Beautiful and daring ...!

This is the article that I took from the website of HBSB ...

KEGUNAAN TRADISIONAL GOJI
Secara tradisionalnya, buah lycium digambarkan sebagai mempunyai khasiat untuk menyuburkan darah,buah pinggang dan hati, memperkayakan yin dan melembabkan paru-paru. Ianya digunakan untuk merawat penyakit seperti batuk kering di samping dahaga ( termasuklah di peringkat awal diabetes dan tuberkulosi), pening, penglihatan yang kabur, ketajaman penglihatan yang berkurang dan batuk yang kronik. Beberapa ujikaji klinikal moden bagi rawatan kekurangan tulang sum-sum (penghasilan sel-sel darah merah, platelet atau sel-sel darah putih yang rendah) melibatkan buah lycium dalam preskripsi yang komplek untuk mengurangkan masalah penyakit..

Jadi , jangan salah tafsir pulak.. I'm not a member of this company...Trisha kalau nak join , akan join under UNCLE RAHIM...but dunno when... don't have enuff time to do it rite ...so anyone ...mahukan maklumat lanjut mengenai produk GOJI nie...u can
CALL / SMS : UNCLE IBRAHIM at 016 223 0178

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


0 comments: to “ GOJI (BUAH LYCIUM)