I need ur help.........HELP ME!  

Friday, January 18, 2008

As mentioned in the previous posting, rite now I am looking for more business opportunities to diversify whatever I am doin rite now... Therefore, to my blog readers who have any info on any business opportunities are welcome to email me at riqzmiemall@gmail.com . NO CALL OR SMS will be entertained ONLY EMAILs,thank you for understanding!

Rite now, I am considering few MLM programs such as HAI-O, Rx-Water, SURECO, Zhullian and I think the list will be further more in the future...Jadik sesiapa yang dah join, BERJAYA atau GAGAL atau SEPARUH JALAN dalam mana-mana MLM yang Trisha sebutkan di atas, mai lar citer kat Trisha....:)

To those who have any products or services, would like to PARK FREE at my blog, please email the details to riqzmiemall@gmail.com. ( Terms and conditions apply)

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post