I love Thursday!Catch out the new SAGA !  

Friday, January 18, 2008

Do u know why I love Thursday? Because Thursday is my working day...hehehe wonder why I said like that huh? As I have mentioned in my profile , I am a full time housewife but every Thursday, that is my hubby off day.. so I can go out and do anything related to my part time income...hehehe... Like yesterday, I met up with two MasterEload downlines at noon followed by a potential MasterEload downline around 12 midnite...we finished our conversation around 2 am... huh tiring but enjoyable...I was also doing some marketing for my jewelry...and have researched for more business opportunities... hehheh for fun and to keep myself busy...

oh ya... I finally managed to see clearly how PROTON BLM looks like... watcha... I like it and....ermmmm would like to buy one if ader rezeki...amin...but maybe I have to wait until they have all power windows version because currently only the front windows are auto-opened hehhehe tk cukup rajin u nk pusing-pusing pemutar time nk buka tingkap hahahah tapi design Trisha tk banyak komen.....cantik waaaaaa... nanti Trisha nk test drive... maybe in few days! Belinya......tah bila-bila... doakan ye... that is one of my target for the year of 2008!.

Anyway, if anyone interested to know more about this latest member in PROTON, u can call 013 228 5040 ( RAHMAN)
He will be very happy to give u the details.... and he is also kind and friendly PROTON sales representative .... Man, Trisha dah bagi gud testimonial nie... bila nk belanja ais kacang? hahahah
Below is the new SAGA... I have tried to find better pics but it seems that not many...but the Mountain Blue is the color of my choice... I like it...



This new SAGA is available now for booking and u can select any from these 7 color: Moutain Blue, Zircon Green, Granite Grey, Genetic Silver, Solid White, Chilli Red & Metalic Black.
So what are u waiting for, make a call to RAHMAN ( 013 228 5040 ) now!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post