MASTERELOAD bagi bonus raya ...  

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

yeyeyyeye...seronoknya ... 7hb MasterEload (ME) bayar bonus cam biasak.... dpt sms ...RP (Reload Point) ku increased for another RM58.81 hhhehehe ... small numbers but I'm satisfied because my own capital is very small about RM200 only but then I rolled back the RM200 capital more than 7 times last month ... for small entreprenuer like me ME is the best place to feel the good in business ... where u can get all your prepaid (MAXIS/CELCOM/DIGI/ITALK/TMNET PREPAID/IDD) under ONE roof with a very small capital as low as RM10!

Plus with lots of benefit such as FREE sms for and to 019/013/0148 users, online transaction where u can order ur prepaid via web , Reload Pin Celcom via web , PLAN 1022 which has been created to increase ur earning and get RM24 airtime to make calls ... hhuhhu wanna to know more ... feel free to call/sms : 013 634 8761

Then, another sms coming on morning of 8th...huh RM5 more from ME, why aaa? i got one new downline ... so damn suprise because this new guy never liase with me opppsss suddenly his hp number appeared as my new downline!

Then, another gud thing happened... last nite about 12.30 am... my prepaid has been recharged via handphone 013xxxxxxx ... ooooo I was so shocked.. who is this so kind to recharge my prepaid? I was so busy at the moment so I couldn't think further bout it until another sms came sounded like this "RM10 airtime bonus dimasuk ke hp anda dr MasterEload untuk kecapaian jualan anda dr Jul-Sept07. Terima kasih sbb memilih MasterEload."

Today, I started my day with more happy news ... 5RP = RM5 has been added to my ME current account ... then I checked my statement ... 5RP for sponsor bonus ... that new guy who registered on 8th has registered another person under him .. and for that I entitled to receive another 5RP ... TQ Azmi and let us build up our network together k!

I calculated all the RP I got from ME this month (as at 9th) ... TOTAl: RM98.81 (RP98.81) and this included Anwar as my new agent on 1st n I already finished all the RP by selling it back in less than one day!.... FEEL GOOD about it maaaaaa !

This is my commission breakdown for the month of September 2007 ;

Name : AINOL FADZILAH DAHLAN
Mobile No : 0136348761
Date : September , 2007

Total Group Sales : RM 1,753.5000
Personal Sales : RM 212.0000
Level : Agent

Direct Sale Discount + Group Sale Incentive + Master Agent Fund + VIP Bonus + IDD Bonus = Sale Bonus
2.8480 7.0352 0.0000 48.9325 0.0000 58.8157


Sale Bonus + Introducer Incentive = Monthly Bonus
58.8157 0.0000 58.8157

So, whoever who stays in Malaysia either u r Malaysian or non-Malaysian, would like to get discounted prices for any prepaid existing in Malaysia , register for FREE at my website

http://www.mastereload.biz/?Trisha
Emel: riqzmiemall@gmail.com
call/sms: 013 634 8761
ym: trisha_kyrill

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post