Master Eload starts to pay Plan 1022 bonus  

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

huh...why aaaaa suddenly I'm out of idea...on the 1st...pop! my prepaid RP increased! hehehe finally I found out it is the bonus that I earned from Plan 1022, Master Eload... not much actually but I satisfied because they kept their promise to pay on 1st even though in the initial plan they will pay on 10th instead hehehe....I asked my frens how much they gained...huh...RM310 enuff to give angpou maaa during this Aidilfitri...will it be any for me? hahhaha I got...shame to tell lar...but tell lar.....hahhaha RM6 ... and considered my capital return... Actually I bought 1 lot only and it costs me RM30 but then MasterEload gave me one IDD prepaid that I used to make calls... finished already maaaa valued RM24 , plus minus I only spent RM6 to buy one lot and I'm entitled to earned RM1022 when I reached the last levels...yoyoyoyo...and with new positive progress I believes that it will be my monthly bonus because MasterEload will pay monthly maaa.....hheheheh...
I also got one new downline... student from IKIP...admires his passions to involve in this MasterEload seriously...he didn't even wait to put in his own capital on the first day of registration and he managed to sell about RM50 on his first day if I'm not mistaken (pls correct me if I'm wrong) and now his sales increased daily...chaiyok Nuar!
Do you know why I likes MasterEload? Because they have all telco which are available in Malaysia... and I don't need a huge sum of monies to start this business...And you do have choices either wanna to earn from your levels pool or selling the prepaid by yourself which I prefer to sell it instead looking for downlines...very susah maaa to convince people to become members even though I knows some of my frens are already rich by seeking actively downlines....hehehheeh I pulak....stays at home jual jual jual......
PLAN 1022 pula untuk orang macam I yang liat sgt nk cari downlines...it amongst agents only...wanna to know details bout this plan..
http://www.mastereload.biz/?Trisha
ym : trisha_kyrill
email: riqzmiemall@gmail.com
CALL: 013 634 8761

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post