My target!  

Saturday, September 22, 2007

I have a dream to have my own mall, something like MidValley Megamall hahahaha...it is really a gud dream but whether it could motivate me or not, that is another Q. Sometimes, when I visited my frens blogs or webs, I admire their desires, ideas, thoughts etc... Dear all, I really learn something from u all! Your notes, articles, language that used..everything making me busy to learn ..trying to catch up with the style..hahahah penat mak tau! I also cilok ur all punya tools in the blogs....don get mad k! I do believe that is how is supposed to be...if you want to succeed, u must willing to learn from others even though it means that u have to learn from someone younger than u!
If u notice, now I do have new label..to expand my mall businesses. All the items in the blogs/webs that u click is under your own deals with the owners. RIQZMIE MALL has nothing to do with ur buying / purchasing deals. All that we do is to put their links in our posts so that u all know their products and services k! So, if anyone interested to put ur links in my blog, please email me at riqzmiemall@yahoo.com / ym:trisha_kyrill. Dun worry, all are park FREE, no charge at all!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


0 comments: to “ My target!